Information for Patients
Dr. Zünkeler offers in-person and telemedicine appointments.
We look forward to welcoming you to our office. We are conveniently located just inside the Baltimore Beltway (I695) close to the Charles Street exit. Parking is convenient and free.
- Because of the health hazards related to COVID, we have all but eliminated the wait times for our patients. Therefore, please arrive at our office on time.
- Because of COVID, we ask that you please come alone. Please ask anyone who accompanied you to wait in the lobby of our building or in your car. However, a legal guardian, translator, or caretaker may come with you into our office.
- Our health history questionnaires and forms for new and returning patients will be sent to you electronically for completion before your appointment.
- Please wear loose-fitting clothing (and shoes that come off easily) for the neurological exam.
- Please do not wear strong perfumes or essential oils.
Please call the office at 410-337-8201 to make an appointment.
Prompted by the COVID-19 pandemic, other health concerns (seasonal flu), and out of respect for your time, we have changed our usual registration process to shorten the time that you spend in our waiting room. Several days before your appointment, we will e-mail you our health history questionnaire and consent form. We use Adobe Sign® to securely transmit your health information back and forth. A copy of the completed form will be available for your records.
The forms that we ask you to sign describe how your protected health information (PHI) will be used and disclosed. The forms will also ask you to authorize payment for health-care services.